Spectrum Customer Loyalty Program
Through this program, customers earn points through purchases (excluding clearance products) translating into rewards starting in 2018. Rewards include discounts, a freebie, or special customer treatments depending upon point levels. Rewards will be emailed to directly to Customer Loyalty Members.
- 10% discount on all eligible purchases from Spectrum
- Trainers-only specials throughout the year
- Special events and private shopping available
- Actively engaged in social media in a friendly outgoing respectful manner.
- Obsessed with all things equestrian? Riding, horse care, fashion, trends!
- Always spending as much time at the barn and horse shows as humanly possible.
- Giving back to the community by volunteering either within your own barn or with an outside organization.
- We require active participation with our social media as well as regular updates and photos that we can share on our website and other social media.
- An overall kindness, politeness and maturity on social media that displays a good example for other equestrians.
- Spectrum logo’d merchandise will be provided as well as a team discount to be used in store.
- Team Consistency: Spectrum will develop a list of your preferred products and custom items in your color, style, and brand preferences, along with a form for easy ordering. This ensures you’ll have apparel and gear that meets your brand and style guidelines.
- Dedicated shopping events tailored specifically for your team and your needs at the store. Example would be IEA Team nights but could be 4-H evenings, Adult Tailored Brand Trunk Shows and more.
- Lucky 13: Buy 12 of any single item (for example, custom Wilkers Pads) in a one month period and you (the trainer) will get the same item free for yourself or your professional rider/assistant.
- New Horse Reward: Alert us when a client buys a new horse and Spectrum will send them a note of congratulations with a $25 Gift Card and a Bridle Registry form to get their outfitting started. We suggest that you help them fill out this “wish list” with specific items you recommend for their new mount.
- Registered preferences for apparel, tack, supplies and team wear.