Absorbine Gel Liniment
Safely and gently soothe your sore stallion’s muscles and joints with Absorbine Veterinary Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Liniment Horse Gel. Formulated from a closely-guarded family secret recipe of natural herbs and botanicals, this non-greasy liniment gel delivers targeted, warm, soothing treatment for temporary muscular soreness caused by overexertion, minor injuries and arthritis pain. It humanely yet effective relieves sore joints, tendons, ligaments and muscles, and can even be used preventatively to help loosen stiff joints, muscles and tendons before work.
- Spearmint-scented gel contains natural menthol and herbal extracts that safely and gently soothe sore muscles and joints.
- Formulated with a time-honored proprietary blend of calendula, Echinacea, witch hazel and wormwood herbs.
- Non-greasy liniment gel delivers targeted, warm, soothing relief from overexertion, minor injuries and arthritis pain.
- Helps ease sore joints, tendons, ligaments and muscles; preventatively helps loosen stiff joints, muscles and tendons before work.
- Absorbine is the horse world’s most trusted name; proudly made in the USA by a family-owned and operated company since 1892.
Flammable. Keep away from fire, sparks and heated surfaces. Store at room temperature.
Some ingredients in Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel are forbidden under the USEF Drugs & Medications Rule; however, provided the products containing these substances are administered only topically and as recommended by the manufacturer, there is no need for restricting their use during competitions under USEF rules. However, if these products are used inappropriately, e.g., in a manner other than topically, this could result in a positive finding in the blood or urine of the horse, which would be a potential violation of the rules.
No Shipping - Local Pickup Only